MAM Prostor Childcare Groups – Opening NEW groups at Stodůlky
Welcome to our MAM Prostor childcare groups operated by the MAM Prostor Association at the address Malvazinky, U teplárny 1174/3 and from 1st of September 2023 we start operate at the address Stodůlky, Běhounkova 2309/17, Prague 13.
Registration in MAM children’s groups we have prepared at the Malvazinky and Stodůlka branches for the 23/24 school year online from Monday 24th of April from 9:00 am. Sign up here.
We started our first childcare group, with the capacity of 12 children, in May 2017. As the interest in our services has constantly grown and the capacity of the class was not sufficient, we increased the capacity by 3 more groups of six children in February 2022 at Malvazinky and in September 2023 we will increase the capacity again at Stodůlky.
Currently, we can in small groups take care of a total of 30 children aged 1 to 5 years at Malvazinky group and from September we will provide capacity of 48 childrens in 4 classrooms each for 12 kids at Stodůlky.
The groups are gender and age-mixed, which helps children to inspire each other and learn to respect and help each other.
In our care, we emphasize child´s independence, self-confidence, creativity, activeness, freedom, responsibility, empathy, tolerance, and ability to make independent decisions and manage self-service appropriately for their age. Our goal is to prepare an experience-based program that meets the individual needs of children as much as possible. We provide children with all-around development and help parents manage their work and family.
Why should you choose our childcare group?
- Affordable for every parent thanks to state budget funding.
- A small group of children in classes allows us to concentrate our attention on the individual needs of the child as much as possible.
- 1 nanny takes care of a maximum of 6 children.
- Our nannies are properly qualified and constantly expanding their education.
- We have a long-established adaptation plan for children aimed at managing separation anxiety.
- We continuously monitor the development of children, their health and mental state and regularly consult parents.
- It is possible to start attendance throughout the year, including school holidays.
- The flexibility of attendance from 2 half days a week.
- Open MON-FRI: 8 am – 5 pm, including school holidays.
- Possibility of a tax deduction for parents.
- Quality baby food from a certified company. Look at the menu.
- Education Mainly through Game and Imitation. In children under the age of 2, we primarily focus on providing stimuli for a sensory exploration of the environment and handling toys, and objects. We help them to create habits, develop movement (e.g., climbing, walking, rolling the ball) and navigate the environment. Children are among others also encouraged to practice voice and speech expressions using movement accompanied by rhymes and songs. In children over 3 years of age, we focus mainly on the development of fine motor skills, graphomotorics, speech and self-service, respecting younger children, consideration, and mutual assistance.
- Practical Life: Self-care, food preparation, care of the surroundings, care of plants and animals.
- Sensory Education: Getting to know all the senses involved. Development and refinement of senses using Montessori didactic material. Language education – development of vocabulary and communication skills, visual and auditory differentiation, preparation for reading and writing, graphotorics.
- Mathematical Education: Development of mathematical mind.
- Exploring the World: Activities that introduce the child to basic science, recognizing the place where we live and its culture and traditions, environmental education, etc.
- Art and Crafts: Musical, dramatic and artistic activities are part of our every day.
- Physical Education: We emphasize for kids to have enough time outdoor, using elements of the pedagogy of forest kindergarten.
8.00 – 8.30 kids admition
8.00 – 9.00 drawing with kids, fine motor exercises
9.00 – 9.30 morning circle, warm-up exercise, singing, talking
9.30 – 10.00 snack
10.00 – 11.30 outdoor stay or inside exercising
11.30 – 12.00 lunch
12.00 – 12.30 end of morning group
12.30 sleep, listening of fairtales
15.00 outdoor stay or afternoon program
17.00 closing of nursery
Parents provide child with:
Indoor shoes and clothes incl. spares, outdoor shoes and clothes , nappies (if needed), favourite drinking bottle. If zour child is still using nappies, please provide us with sufficient amount. Nappies will only be available for emergency use.